The-Deadly-SpoonThe-Deadly-Spoon

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I agree but...

is the nose growing from his face when the lyrics go "he is a deeply flawed man" some kind of jew reference? I hope not. Don't even know if the guy is jewish... meh..

altffour responds:

No, it isn't a jewish thing, noses are just heavily associated with beauty in my mind I guess, I don't know. It has nothing to do with any race or religion.

art in the playground art in the playground

Delightful!

Art is a picture of... time. lol
The animation seemed to express the voices extremely well so target reached =)

Lamps of their Pages pt.1 Lamps of their Pages pt.1

awsome!

funny as hell especially the fagslapping you are awsome!

littleFoot littleFoot

Holy shit

cant wait for the next one

jackson in the box jackson in the box

OMFG

brilliant

Baghdad Basketball Baghdad Basketball

not funny

not because I'm another "OMG I'm so offended" whiny little bitch, but this just wasnt funny, in fact I found it pretty anoying. I mean if you're going to make fun of something so terrible, at least do it well, overdo it, really insult some people, this was a half assed job. The idea has possibilities, but this was just fuckin bullshit.

Halo Armageddon Halo Armageddon

nice

I like your graphic style very much, but the pace of the animation sometimes didnt really feel natural, when they where jumping and grenades where thrown. Thats my only crit, I liked it and it did resemble the game very well.

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

LOL!

Burnt face man strikes again! that was fuckin funny! your the funniest flashmaker on NG! GENIUS! STUPENDOUS! and stuff like that!

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

you give it a 3 out of 5...

which is slightly above average, and you still put it next to Men in Black 2?! WTF! IMPOSSIBLE! THAT MOVIE SUCKED DONKEYBALLS!!You fail as a movie critic.

The jokes where all pretty lame but I still liked how you handled them animation-wise... anyway I only wrote this to say MIB2 sucks.. so.. goodbye.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2